Nowadays, technology gets ultimate importance and thus managing transactions becomes easier, which saves your time and effort. If you follow some basic instructions you can safeguard your account carrying all transactions confidently. It’s necessary to spread awareness on the safe use of IT stuff that would enable you to get familiar with a complete secured transaction.
Avoiding Phishing Calls
Next, you must avoid any phishing calls asking for confidential data that may lead to account hacking. Your bank would never ask for your password or pin under any circumstances. Thus, if you receive any such call asking this information you must inform your financial organization to take necessary steps.
How to get an ultimate safety?
Here are some useful tips to get the real safety when using Debit or Credit cards:
- Make sure you change your ATM pin immediately after you receive the Debit card from the concerned bank. And it’s good to keep changing your password frequently that would help you to avoid any fraudulent activities. Never share your ATM pin with anyone that may lead to account hacking.
- Use complex number combinations that would make it difficult for hackers to guess. Thus, you can keep your account safe with your money in the right place.
- Ensure that your Debit or Credit card is being swiped in your presence. Never give the card to any stranger that may give rise to risks.
- Still, if you face any such situation you must inform the organization to avoid any further controversies.
- Avoid any type of free offers on your card that may need to get swiped. This can be a trick to steal your data and thus you must keep in mind to stay away from any lucrative fraud offers.
- If you are using a Debit card with an international usage facility, then you must use the OFF/ON option managing the activities efficiently.
- Never use public Wi-fi or a shared wi-fi connection, as your information can be easily hacked by other users.
So, following the above-mentioned tips, you can easily carry out an online transaction knowing that you are completely safe.
Safe Internet Banking
While using internet banking facility you must keep some points n mind:
- Never share your password with anyone. Use a strong combination of alphabets, numbers, and symbols that would aid you to stay away from the password hackers.
- Do not access your online account using a free wi-fi at cafes, stations, shops etc. as it increases the risk of getting unauthorized access to your secured data.
- You must register an active mobile number to your bank account that helps the organization to forward instant message to your number if there is a login from an unrecognized device.
- Always log out after you complete your account activities ensuring that your account is safe after you finish your session.
- While setting the password you must answer security questions like ‘name of your first school’, ‘your mother’s birthplace’ etc. And you should never share this information with anyone as it may help them to reset your password and get access to your account.
- It’s good to check your account history and transaction status on a regular basis to get familiar with the detailed activities in your account.
Like other safety features, this also plays a key role helping you to manage your finances in the right way.
Let’s all practice safe banking!!