PM Narendra Modi’s Strong Message for Black Money & Eradicating Rs 500 and Rs 1000 Notes from Market & Introduction of Rs. 2000 Notes.
Our Honourable PM Narendra Modi addressing the country tonight, delivering a speech. The PM met a few hours ago with all three chiefs of military forces our regular ceasefire violations by Pakistan in J & K.
|Source : @PMOIndia|
Here are the highlights from PM Narendra Modi’s address tonight:
- Prime Minister Modi Says Rs 500 and Rs 1000 Notes Will Be Banned From 8th Nov’16 midnight.
- You can submit these notes from 30 Nov’16 to 10 Dec’16 to your bank or post office account.
- Indian Railway, airport and bus ticket booking counters, to allow Rs 500/- & Rs 1000/- notes till November 11 midnight.
- 1.25 lakh crores of black money has been recovered till now in around 2.5 years of NDA Government.
- On 9th Nov' 16 and 10th Nov' 16 , ATM's will not work.
- Respite for people for the initial 72 hours, government hospitals will accept old Rs. 500 and 1000 notes till 11 November 12 PM.
- Petrol pumps and retail outlets will have to keep every single entry of cash transaction with 500 and 1000 notes till November 11.
- There will be no change in any other form of currency exchange be it cheque, DD, payment via credit or debit cards etc.
- Those unable to deposit Rs. 1000, Rs. 500 notes by 30 Dec’16 for some reason, can change them till 31 Mar’17 by filling up a declaration form with a valid ID Proof.
New INR 500 Note Preview from ANI_News
- On November 9, all banks will remain closed for public work.
Meanwhile checkout What happens on Twitter when PM is making this surgical announcement.
Two Minutes Of Silence For People Who Are Standing In Queue At ATMs Right Now, Having No Clue About The Ban On Rs 500 And Rs 1000 Notes. ;)
— Sir Ravindra Jadeja (@SirJadeja) November 8, 2016
BMW, Jaguar sales in Gurgaon, Ludhiana will hit the roof tonight.— Sorabh Pant (@hankypanty) November 8, 2016
Last chance to use #BlackMoney for papa to give beta undeserved swag.
Ppl Having No Clue How Banning Rs 500 and Rs 1000 Notes Is #SurgicalStrike On Black Money, Is The Reason Why RaGa & Kejriwal Still Get Votes— Sir Ravindra Jadeja (@SirJadeja) November 8, 2016
My wife just informed me that she has saved 20K cash in the form of 1000 Rs. notes. Successfully recovered black money from my wife😂😂😂— Chicken Biryanii (@ChickenBiryanii) November 8, 2016